Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Randomly (and awesomely), we have THIS #RachelPally dress that belonged to Kourtney Kardashian (as in, I am wearing her actual dress-the exact one she has on in this pic) We are giving our social media followers first dibs on this before it goes on an auction site. It's a Size Small. Kourtney had the length taken up, but there are about 6 inches that can be let out of the bottom hem. Purchased in an auction and comes with official documents. Starting bid is $75. Bid by commenting below on instagram or Facebook OR by private messaging via Facebook or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Auction begins now and ends Wednesday, August 28th, at 9:00 a.m. CST! Happy Bidding!
MARISA BARATELLI Wedding Gown
Brand New (with tags and never worn)
Comes with matching shoulder wrap/shrug
Sz. 6 $795
Friday, August 16, 2013
|Loving this aqua statement piece! $39.95|
|Goes with everything! Anthropologie $78|
|Taylor and Tessier (the former Bijou Aspen) |
Amazing leather wrap bracelet $78
|J.Crew Elephant necklace $78|
|Candace Ang Arrowhead Necklace $88|
|LOVE this statement piece! $40|
|J. Crew Earrings $26.50|
|Amrita Singh bib collar reversible necklace $139|
|Handmade in house, one-of-a-kind pendant necklaces. |
Only one left on grey bamboo cord $58
|J. Crew peacock bangle $78|
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
21 Suggestions for Success by H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
- Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Commit yourself to quality.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest.
- Be a self-starter.
- Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
- Take good care of those you love.
- Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
Friday, August 9, 2013
|Follow us on Facebook for the most up to date posts of new merchandise!!|
Click Here and "Like" our page! https://www.facebook.com/fondrenmuse
|Dresses, Skirts, Shorts, and Tops ALL 25% OFF|
Suits (Escada, St. John, ect.) 50% OFF
ALL Shoes 30% OFF
Friday, August 2, 2013
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
|CARA is in desperate need of dog and cat food!|
Drop off donations to Fondren Muse and get
15% OFF and 1 item in the shop! We will write a coupon
for you to use at a later date, too! Let's help these
sweet fur babies out!