Thursday, January 30, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Work in Style!
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Randomly (and awesomely), we have THIS #RachelPally dress that belonged to Kourtney Kardashian (as in, I am wearing her actual dress-the exact one she has on in this pic) We are giving our social media followers first dibs on this before it goes on an auction site. It's a Size Small. Kourtney had the length taken up, but there are about 6 inches that can be let out of the bottom hem. Purchased in an auction and comes with official documents. Starting bid is $75. Bid by commenting below on instagram or Facebook OR by private messaging via Facebook or Email (email@example.com). Auction begins now and ends Wednesday, August 28th, at 9:00 a.m. CST! Happy Bidding!
MARISA BARATELLI Wedding Gown
Brand New (with tags and never worn)
Comes with matching shoulder wrap/shrug
Sz. 6 $795
Friday, August 16, 2013
|Loving this aqua statement piece! $39.95|
|Goes with everything! Anthropologie $78|
|Taylor and Tessier (the former Bijou Aspen) |
Amazing leather wrap bracelet $78
|J.Crew Elephant necklace $78|
|Candace Ang Arrowhead Necklace $88|
|LOVE this statement piece! $40|
|J. Crew Earrings $26.50|
|Amrita Singh bib collar reversible necklace $139|
|Handmade in house, one-of-a-kind pendant necklaces. |
Only one left on grey bamboo cord $58
|J. Crew peacock bangle $78|
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
21 Suggestions for Success by H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
- Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Commit yourself to quality.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest.
- Be a self-starter.
- Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
- Take good care of those you love.
- Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
Friday, August 9, 2013
|Follow us on Facebook for the most up to date posts of new merchandise!!|
Click Here and "Like" our page! https://www.facebook.com/fondrenmuse
|Dresses, Skirts, Shorts, and Tops ALL 25% OFF|
Suits (Escada, St. John, ect.) 50% OFF
ALL Shoes 30% OFF